1.1K views
2.0
Coverage Area

I thought this is supposed to be business news...instead Joe Kernen seems to be talking policies & politics all times these days. It's time for him to go and someone else take over.

I have been watching the morning shows on CNBC for many year now but I am getting tired of their policy/political discussions first thing in the morning...who wants to hear that stuff as soon as you wake up. I wish there was a better alternative but haven't found one yet. I am sure there are many other viewers like me who are really looking for the business news, not all the political ***. I thought this is supposed to be business news...instead Joe Kernen seems to be talking policies & politics all times these days.

It's time for him to go and someone else take over. I have been watching the morning shows on CNBC for many year now but I am getting tired of their policy/political discussions first thing in the morning...who wants to hear that stuff as soon as you wake up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cnbc Reporter.

Comments

I assume the network is aware of this and hates it, they are just having him serve out the remainder of his contract.

Indeed! Joe Kernen interrupts guests to spread his political message, belittles guests and hosts, and does not at all furnish business news. I stopped watching Squawk Box a while back.

Joe must go! Joe must go!

I agree with previous comments. I want to hear unbiased journalists asking tough questions of their expert guests.

I’m so fed up with Joes Kernen!!! He is so very right winged and political and spends more time giving HIS opinion before asking a question the in 2 seconds he interrupts them. Most of the time, you can’t hear or understand either he or the guest.

I chat understand why he still has a seat at that table every morning. He’s well beyond his best before date!

Joe Kernan is a complete fool! First there should be no politics on a business show.

Stick to the policies and not politics. I do not know what cnbc is trying to do. Maybe it is a political standoff show between Joe Kernan and Andrew Ross-Sorkin for ratings..

At least Andrew has facts on his side. Personally i like unbiased interviews, Joe does not even attempt to hide his bias!

Joe kernan sucks. Fire this vapid host and put another female on the panel.

We get it. He's rich and doesn't care about poor Americans or people trying to build wealth.

I will not watch again. He should be a Fox talk show host not a business news anchor.

Agree

The guy is a complete jerk who sucks up to Trump because he gave him some interview time. He could not make it in the business world, so he sits on his fat *** behind a tv desk running his senseless mouth. CNBC, get rid of this guy and bring in someone new and intelligent.

to GSH #1620239

Kernan constantly interrupts his guests with irrelevant and often insulting political questions.

#1520422

cant stand this guy... just cant watch because all he does is interrupt with nonsense....

Beginnings of dementia? Wasn’t like this 10-15 yrs ago.

I'm convinced JK has some minor brain damage. He speaks incoherently, can't finish sentences and just plain rambles. So embarrassing

I agree, he is just another trump stooge

Joe can't seem to open his mouth without making it about himself: either his opinions, his recollection of history, his politics or his personal preferences. This morning he asked Howard Schultz a question but approximately 75% of the "question" was a history of his own Starbuck's preferences.

Enough. I'm now switching channels when he starts to opine and spin tales.

There is something wrong with Joe Kernen...I don't even care about his politics. However he is a babbling, incoherent, rambling mess of a host.

He has trouble putting together thoughts into sentences. Its laughable how bad he is and is still on air.

to Andrew Turak #1502990

I wonder that daily. He does not even seem to know the most basic concepts of Finance, and even if he did he couldn't articulate them.

He is totally awkward up there and clearly seems out of place.

It's almost as if he has the early stages of a degenerative brain disorder. CNBC better take him off the air soon.

used to watch daily, interested in biz news and biz op...the fascist world according to kernen has sent me over to bloomberg

I agree with all the negative comments about Joe!I had not watched CNBC for years and just returned. I don’t know how his “fellow”cast tolerates him!

Please shut up and allow your guests and co-host speak! Why must you constantly interrupt and talk over everyone?