2.0
Coverage Area

I thought this is supposed to be business news...instead Joe Kernen seems to be talking policies & politics all times these days. It's time for him to go and someone else take over.

I have been watching the morning shows on CNBC for many year now but I am getting tired of their policy/political discussions first thing in the morning...who wants to hear that stuff as soon as you wake up. I wish there was a better alternative but haven't found one yet. I am sure there are many other viewers like me who are really looking for the business news, not all the political ***. I thought this is supposed to be business news...instead Joe Kernen seems to be talking policies & politics all times these days.

It's time for him to go and someone else take over. I have been watching the morning shows on CNBC for many year now but I am getting tired of their policy/political discussions first thing in the morning...who wants to hear that stuff as soon as you wake up.

Review about: Cnbc Reporter.

Comments

There is something wrong with Joe Kernen...I don't even care about his politics. However he is a babbling, incoherent, rambling mess of a host.

He has trouble putting together thoughts into sentences. Its laughable how bad he is and is still on air.

used to watch daily, interested in biz news and biz op...the fascist world according to kernen has sent me over to bloomberg

I agree with all the negative comments about Joe!I had not watched CNBC for years and just returned. I don’t know how his “fellow”cast tolerates him!

Please shut up and allow your guests and co-host speak! Why must you constantly interrupt and talk over everyone?

The hardest part about watching Squawk Box is the fact that in 3 months of listening to him, the man cannot finish a sentence. Now that I have pointed this out, if you watch him, you will be poisoned because now all you can do is check each sentence to see if he finishes it, and he never can.

Clearly, his ratings are unfavorable because he continually tries to point out how he is helpful to the show and the other hosts.

If there's any remaining entertainment value in his presence, this is it, his continual desperate quest for the approval of his colleagues. The point someone just made about his making fun of whatever he doesn't understand is spot-on.

Joe Kernen is a loudmouth with nothing relevant to say. I switch it when he comes on because he's such a bore. I do not want to hear what this guy has to say, but I do want to hear what the guests have to say, and he won't let them talk.

Really, we're finished. Joe is such a rude bore.

He makes fun of anything he doesn't understand. Talks disrespectfully over guests... he behaves like a 3rd grade bully.

We have watched squawk forever, everyday. Today was the last.

Sorry to say this but Joe's a dead weight, uses up precious air space with rambling, non-cogent points. He should focus more on financials and less on pushing his political views. Andrew and Becky would be better off without him.

Joe Kernen is an idiot, he has no depth, doesn't truly understand finance, and has a terrible personality for TV. He should retire with all the cash he has earned from insider info.

Really would like to see one of the guests he interrupts call him out on it.

I agree he has got to go it gets worse every week

He needs to go...he is just pushing his political views instead of reporting on the financial news. What value does this guy add to CNBC?

Who likes him?

Just give the show to Andrew and he will do a fantastic job. Get rid of this jerk...

to Joe B #1460820

I can’t stand him!!

their ratings suck. keep it up.

get rid of Kernan I want business news not his gd opinions. give me earnings reports and eps numbers tell him to stfu

Agreed. He doesn’t know the difference between a question and a statement.

I’m far more interested in what the guest has to say than his grandstanding all over their attempts to respond to his rambling. Joe comes on, I go for coffee.

Centreville, Virginia, United States #1341617

Agree. His passive-aggressive little comments and picking fights with folks - sooo annoying

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1329979

Couldn't agree more. Because of Joe Kernen I no longer watch Squawk Box. His arrogance is beyond tolerable.