2.0
Coverage Area

I thought this is supposed to be business news...instead Joe Kernen seems to be talking policies & politics all times these days.It's time for him to go and someone else take over.

I have been watching the morning shows on CNBC for many year now but I am getting tired of their policy/political discussions first thing in the morning...who wants to hear that stuff as soon as you wake up. I wish there was a better alternative but haven't found one yet. I am sure there are many other viewers like me who are really looking for the business news, not all the political ***. I thought this is supposed to be business news...instead Joe Kernen seems to be talking policies & politics all times these days.

It's time for him to go and someone else take over. I have been watching the morning shows on CNBC for many year now but I am getting tired of their policy/political discussions first thing in the morning...who wants to hear that stuff as soon as you wake up.

I wish there was a better alternative but haven't found one yet.I am sure there are many other viewers like me who are really looking for the business news, not all the political ***.

Review about: Cnbc Reporter.

Comments

Really would like to see one of the guests he interrupts call him out on it.

I agree he has got to go it gets worse every week

He needs to go...he is just pushing his political views instead of reporting on the financial news.What value does this guy add to CNBC?

Who likes him?

Just give the show to Andrew and he will do a fantastic job.Get rid of this jerk...

their ratings suck.keep it up.

get rid of Kernan I want business news not his gd opinions.give me earnings reports and eps numbers tell him to stfu

Agreed.He doesn’t know the difference between a question and a statement.

I’m far more interested in what the guest has to say than his grandstanding all over their attempts to respond to his rambling.Joe comes on, I go for coffee.

Centreville, Virginia, United States #1341617

Agree. His passive-aggressive little comments and picking fights with folks - sooo annoying

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1329979

Couldn't agree more. Because of Joe Kernen I no longer watch Squawk Box. His arrogance is beyond tolerable.