2.0
Coverage Area

I thought this is supposed to be business news...instead Joe Kernen seems to be talking policies & politics all times these days.It's time for him to go and someone else take over.

I have been watching the morning shows on CNBC for many year now but I am getting tired of their policy/political discussions first thing in the morning...who wants to hear that stuff as soon as you wake up. I wish there was a better alternative but haven't found one yet. I am sure there are many other viewers like me who are really looking for the business news, not all the political ***. I thought this is supposed to be business news...instead Joe Kernen seems to be talking policies & politics all times these days.

It's time for him to go and someone else take over. I have been watching the morning shows on CNBC for many year now but I am getting tired of their policy/political discussions first thing in the morning...who wants to hear that stuff as soon as you wake up.

I wish there was a better alternative but haven't found one yet.I am sure there are many other viewers like me who are really looking for the business news, not all the political ***.

Review about: Cnbc Reporter.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with CNBC?

Comments

Centreville, Virginia, United States #1341617

Agree. His passive-aggressive little comments and picking fights with folks - sooo annoying

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1329979

Couldn't agree more. Because of Joe Kernen I no longer watch Squawk Box. His arrogance is beyond tolerable.