1.8K views
2.0

I thought this is supposed to be business news...instead Joe Kernen seems to be talking policies & politics all times these days. It's time for him to go and someone else take over.

I have been watching the morning shows on CNBC for many year now but I am getting tired of their policy/political discussions first thing in the morning...who wants to hear that stuff as soon as you wake up. I wish there was a better alternative but haven't found one yet. I am sure there are many other viewers like me who are really looking for the business news, not all the political ***. I thought this is supposed to be business news...instead Joe Kernen seems to be talking policies & politics all times these days.

It's time for him to go and someone else take over. I have been watching the morning shows on CNBC for many year now but I am getting tired of their policy/political discussions first thing in the morning...who wants to hear that stuff as soon as you wake up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cnbc Reporter.

Comments

#1762040

I am a republican, not a Trump fan. I watch CNBC to try and get a grasp on the market and market news.

Joe Kernan is disrespectful to his co-hosts and guests.

He is a huge distasteful distraction. Please CNBC, remove him!

When Joe pontificates, I move on to FBN...

You are totally correct. CNBC hosts (some) like joe and him Cramer are a joke and if they want to talk politics and spread their *** crooked right wing ideology then move to Fox News *** Get rid of these two clowns.

Don't understand how CNBC allows this Fox News escapee to destroy the real value of the network. If you can't fire him (guess he's protected by those horrible socialist work policies that he rails about) give him his own show near Cramer's time slot. Let's see if he lasts any longer then Kudlow.

Cannot stand joe Kernen! He just wrapped up a session on AT&T CEO and he said “I know him, tall guy.

He has big hands, he wraps you up in those hands when he shakes, good for a ceo to be tall and with big hands”. What non sense is that? Sounds so much like an idiot we have in the White House.

CNBC needs to get rid of him. He is out of his league in this show and does not add any value.

Joe K has taken to muttering off mic when he dislikes what is being said. Along with his schtick criticizing Andrew Ross Sorkin He is so annoying.

CNBC, please remove Joe Kernen from Squak Box. He makes every interview uncomfortable and unbearable to watch. Give your viewers somebody that adds to the conversation rather than tearing them apart.

Agreed. Joe Kernen is an idiot.

He is always interrupting and cutting off guests on the show who actually matter! This guy is out of touch and a tool. Time for retirement. Hes a complete idiot.

Love CNBC. Loathe Joe Kernen.

@Anonymous

Really can't watch him anymore.

TotalCheetah120

I’m sick of Joe Kernen and Becky Quick. Kernen cuts people and tries to make clever comment but the comments are just stupid, stupid, stupid.

He makes me sick. When he comes on I switch to Bloomberg for actual business news

HelpfulAlligator356

CNBC has become ridiculous with the politicizing of every under the sun. I switched to Bloomberg years ago because of that crap.

There are so many know it all personas on CNBC. Known of them have ever run anything except their mouths.

@HelpfulAlligator356

Couldn't agree more! Always talking over his so called co-hosts and guests in a condescending manner.

Projects himself as the know it all of business and politics. Can't stand looking or listening at the moron!

try Bloomberg

Type your message here I couldn't agree more - Kernen should go - he's become a political *** and right wing mouthpiece. Put someone like Guy Adami or Tim Seymour in his place. Perhaps Kernen and Jim Cramer could share a small office in the White House basement.

My post disappeared on refresh. Thanks

He talks louder and over the others to attempt to get his politcal points across. As rude and obnoxious as they come.

@Anonymous

Kernan is a jerk. Please retire him.

There has to be a better anchor. He is a joke every day.

Can't watch. Makes cnbc look bad.

Can't agree more. He has a clear agenda he'd like to discuss. It's hard to watch him babble like an old man yelling at those whacky dems.

Move Joe to Fox business... Everyone would be happier.

Get his *** out of CNBC and throw him over to *** useless Fox News