I have watched CNBC for 25 years. Joe Kernen has become unacceptable, unwatchable and completely political.

He talks over everyone who has an opinion that he does not like. I remember Robert Rubin's recent interview. I was looking forward to listening to him not Kernan's political diatribe. Rubin treated him like a child to get throuh the interview while making his points.

As I recall he did the same thing to Lawrence Summers. He and Jack Welch were revolting. Two angry, defensive old men. While Kernan is not old he acts that way.

He constantly puts down Andrew Sorkin. I can guess it's jealousy. When I want politics I watch CNN, MSNBC, etc. Even on on the stand in cohosts this week had enough of him paraphrasing he said dicustedly that he always lets his politics hang out for all to see.

Shup him up or delete him. Donna Cianelli

Review about: Cnbc Reporter.

Comments

Totally agree. Joe Kernen has to go.

Please take Joe Kernan off CNBC, he has nothing worthwhile to contribute. He comes off desperate as he talks over co-hosts and worse yet, guests.His quirks and overall manner is distracting, his comments are mumbled and often nonsensical. It is refreshing when a guest takes his place.

CNBC please fire Joe Kernen now, let's start a petition! Joe is an incompetent anchor, narrow minded, prejudiced, and can't put a coherent sentence together.

He is all that is wrong with this country! Why again is he on TV?I seriously wonder if he is brain injured and needs treatment.

Please can his *** before his undeserved pension gets too big. A culture of allowing the lazy and incompetent to be employed is a black mark on the reputation of CNBC and humanity.

Joe Kernen is a moron who stammers his way through Squawk Box like a brain injured geriatric. His stupidity is sometimes funny, but never constructive. What a time burglar, past his prime

Painful to watch JK’s mumbling & poor synergy with ARS and BQ.What is most infuriating is his constantly talking over CNBC guests! The viewing audience wants to hear these people.He attempts to be funny, he’s not.

He mumbles and stutters as he reads the prompte and lacks smoothness spontaneity. He comes off not appearing very smart and ill suited for the job.

He swears he’s funny,his jokes and sarcasm are lazy. He has a twin Michelle caruso Cabrera is his puppet. And why can’t this guy say his sentence without a stutter???

I agree. Why always overtake brilliant people, meander, and interrupts. There are a lot of great people in the show, and I like to hear them free speak......

to Steve #1432282

Over talks

agreed he has got to go....

I am so surprised he still has a job at CNBC. I switch channels as soon as he opens his mouth...way too political and goes after anyone who disagrees with him. Fire him and let Andrew run the show and you guys will do very well.

Please for the love of God get rid of that guy

Kernen is the worst television host I've ever seen. Truly awful.

#1420543

Joe really belongs on Fox and Friends. No need for such a heavy hand with politacal rhetoric. Joe usually at some point makes me turn the channel.

When Joe rambles on, I go for coffee and ignore the show, get my financial news on my phone. He doesn’t know how to ask a direct question and then get out of the way.

Not only interrupts guests, he interrupts himself. Horrible.

He doesn't add any value. He appears last and his only interest seems to be golf. It's time for him to be replaced.

I agree if I want the GOP version of the financial news I can watch Fox

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1352770

Joe Kiernan is unacceptable. He talks over any guest that opinion differs from his politics.

Insanely jealous of Sorkin. Joe's comments this am about Sorkin being away in "nice place with a personal chef" was discusting. It's all about his personal political views.

He should become a talking head on FOX. Why is he still on your financial network?