2.3K views

I have watched CNBC for 25 years. Joe Kernen has become unacceptable, unwatchable and completely political.

He talks over everyone who has an opinion that he does not like. I remember Robert Rubin's recent interview. I was looking forward to listening to him not Kernan's political diatribe. Rubin treated him like a child to get throuh the interview while making his points.

As I recall he did the same thing to Lawrence Summers. He and Jack Welch were revolting. Two angry, defensive old men. While Kernan is not old he acts that way.

He constantly puts down Andrew Sorkin. I can guess it's jealousy. When I want politics I watch CNN, MSNBC, etc. Even on on the stand in cohosts this week had enough of him paraphrasing he said dicustedly that he always lets his politics hang out for all to see.

Shup him up or delete him. Donna Cianelli

Product or Service Mentioned: Cnbc Reporter.

Comments

I agree

I do not watch CNBC to hear Joe Kernen’s or anyone else’s political views. This is purportedly a financial market program, is it not?

Joe should be muzzled or removed.

I too will have to switch to Bloomberg if no change occurs. Also his ad hominem attacks on Andrew are a complete turnoff!

@Anonymous

Agree totally! Why is he still there!?

Estrellita

I totally agree with everything you said. I can no longer watch CNBC in the morning because of that awful Joe Kerman!

I have to get my financial news elsewhere. I too have been a viewer for over 25 years! Why does the network keep him? He must have a very good contract?

I agree that he is probably jealous of Andrew. I don’t know how Andrew tolerated him!

Joe K belongs on a nice low volume studio

Can’t watch Squawk unless he is on vacation. Rambles, mumbles and rudely talks over co-hosts and guests. Please get rid of him!

Joe talks over anyone he does not like in less than 30 seconds, often less than 5 seconds. Please tell him to let spin down, and let others talk.

I turn off sound/turn off TV when Joe is on - he is freaking annoying. ( Brian Sullivan same). Will not watch

Turning everything into a political discussion is unacceptable. I no longer watch CNBC when Kernen is on the air

I totally agree, this has become so political stuttering Joe should go. He would be a better fit at Fox News.

Squawk Box is unwatchable when Joe Kernan is not on. The whole show has gone down hill since that abysmal presidential debate performance. If you get rid of one, you should clean house with all of them.

right on I've been wondering why if kept him for years such a condescending arrogant person

Agree he’s an idiot

Amalie

I can’t stand this guy. He talks over everyone.

I’m in CA and I have to wake up to and listen to this clown every morning.

He is not good for Pre-Open of anything. Please shut this guy down.

He fumbles through words. Acts like a know it all. And tired of seeing him and his man ***

Send him to Fox and replace with a real analyst , everything is politics , watching Bloomberg solely bc of Jk

Aletta

Yes, I agree if I want politics I will consume MSNBC. Was he ever an employee of FOX?

Please find a new guest host. I am watching bloomberg instead of morning Squawk.

Hear! Hear!

Squawk Box used to be an enjoyable part of my daily routine. I’m so fed up with Kernens impolite, childish antics, I refuse to watch the show or the network until he’s gone.

Lucile

Agree

No one wants to listen to Joe. He is condescending (not sure why because he demonstrates no expertise) and evokes complete disinterest from viewers.

CNBC Reviews