I have watched CNBC for 25 years. Joe Kernen has become unacceptable, unwatchable and completely political.

He talks over everyone who has an opinion that he does not like. I remember Robert Rubin's recent interview. I was looking forward to listening to him not Kernan's political diatribe. Rubin treated him like a child to get throuh the interview while making his points.

As I recall he did the same thing to Lawrence Summers. He and Jack Welch were revolting. Two angry, defensive old men. While Kernan is not old he acts that way.

He constantly puts down Andrew Sorkin. I can guess it's jealousy. When I want politics I watch CNN, MSNBC, etc. Even on on the stand in cohosts this week had enough of him paraphrasing he said dicustedly that he always lets his politics hang out for all to see.

Shup him up or delete him. Donna Cianelli

Product or Service Mentioned: Cnbc Reporter.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 19, 2017.

Comments

it only gets worse when andrew is not there to put him in his place. watching the two dummies (michael and becky) look down in embarrassment as he goes on and on about no collusion with mccarthy just now says it all

Can’t stand him, please let me know when they finally fire the loser.

He is an embarrassment

Joe Kernen did it again today. He ruined Stovall’s valued opinion by continually interrupting him even after Stovall asked to finish his thought.

I could not state the breadth of my disgust better than “pissed off” & the follow up responses by other serious investors. We need accurate information. We value respect and manners for guests and listeners. Every day I wonder why CNBC doesn’t fire him???

Today is the last straw. I am so infuriated that I write to you. Joe makes Bloomberg a relief and a source of real information. Joe really isn’t cute and clever.

His manners and performance should be an embarrassment and not tolerated. Diane

Joe Kernen ruins what little positive aspects squawk box possesses.

Agreed, Joe Kernen is disrespectful towards many guests on the show.

to Martin #1601497

Doesn’t MGMT have any clue That Joe K is just a hinderance to the show?

Joe Kernan is an idiot, hurts the CNBC brand

After watching squawk box every morning for more than 10 years, I will no longer watch it if Kernan is on. I now watch Bloomberg daybreak.

Why would this guy be on tv?

Please do something about Joe Kernen and his partisan monologs! Often he has no interest in getting a true understanding or listening before making rude comments that have only one goal -- further his agenda.

I tune in to hear viewpoints that challenge my beliefs, or gather new information, not partisan bullies trying to squelch others with monologs.

I am moving to Bloomberg after watching Joe's interview with the SEC commissioner Robert Jackson on Oct 26th. I am not sure if advancing age or Trump politics has emboldened Joe but either way he has gone too far IMO.

This guy is such a partisan it's hard to see what he contributes to the discussion.

ShabbyCanary708

As they say in the military: "What is your malfunction, Joe Kernan?" This guy is totally out of control, irrelevant, crude, rude, and socially unacceptable. Why can't CNBC just continue to pay him whatever he's worth and ask him to just stay home.

Squawk Box would be much better off for it. r.

He’s anbidiot

Joe seems to make to many unrelated comments that throw off the other anchors on the show. If you listen to their responses to Joe they generally hold back stronger criticism of his non sequiturs.

It's only further exacerbated when he interacts with guests who all seemed either underutilitized, bemused or visibly upset.

I'm sure in his prime Joe may have been more on point and insightful though it seems that that time has long ended. I think it's time for Joe to leave with the little dignity he has left.

Kernen goes out of his way to to make everyone aware of the fact that he is a trump sycophant. He jams his opinions in there constantly, usually where they dont belong killing the momentum of the show and catching evereryone off guard.( particularly those who thought they were there to talk business.

He cant seem to stop talking over, criticizing, fighting with and interrupting his guests and co-hosts when he suspects them of not being in total agreement with his political views. This is supposed to be a business show. Joe is behaving himself exactly like his president.

A unprofessional FOOL with all the brains, emotional stability and mental prowess of an 8 year old boy. FIRE JOE KERNAN.

to Anonymous #1565613

Well Said

Please get Joe off the air. He’s like that annoying uncle that you try to avoid at thanksgiving.

I get the idea of trying to present entertaining debate that features enlightened hosts expressing different views, but it’s just not working.

He’s either not smart enough or just doesn’t do his homework. There has to be someone else out there who can better represent a more conservative business ideology without coming off as so out of touch.

He's terrible, he should shut up and let intelligent people speak. He interrupts and is abusive with everyone on the show - I watch so I can keep up to date with real business and market news, he seems to care nothing about reality and is only there to promote dated political business ideology. Next!

He's unwatchable. He has a political angle to all of his questioning and comments. He doesn't belong on a business channel.