I have watched CNBC for 25 years.Joe Kernen has become unacceptable, unwatchable and completely political.

He talks over everyone who has an opinion that he does not like. I remember Robert Rubin's recent interview. I was looking forward to listening to him not Kernan's political diatribe. Rubin treated him like a child to get throuh the interview while making his points.

As I recall he did the same thing to Lawrence Summers. He and Jack Welch were revolting. Two angry, defensive old men. While Kernan is not old he acts that way.

He constantly puts down Andrew Sorkin. I can guess it's jealousy. When I want politics I watch CNN, MSNBC, etc. Even on on the stand in cohosts this week had enough of him paraphrasing he said dicustedly that he always lets his politics hang out for all to see.

Shup him up or delete him.Donna Cianelli

Review about: Cnbc Reporter.

Comments

I agree. Why always overtake brilliant people, meander, and interrupts. There are a lot of great people in the show, and I like to hear them free speak......

to Steve #1432282

Over talks

agreed he has got to go....

I am so surprised he still has a job at CNBC. I switch channels as soon as he opens his mouth...way too political and goes after anyone who disagrees with him. Fire him and let Andrew run the show and you guys will do very well.

Please for the love of God get rid of that guy

Kernen is the worst television host I've ever seen. Truly awful.

#1420543

Joe really belongs on Fox and Friends. No need for such a heavy hand with politacal rhetoric. Joe usually at some point makes me turn the channel.

When Joe rambles on, I go for coffee and ignore the show, get my financial news on my phone.He doesn’t know how to ask a direct question and then get out of the way.

Not only interrupts guests, he interrupts himself.Horrible.

He doesn't add any value. He appears last and his only interest seems to be golf. It's time for him to be replaced.

I agree if I want the GOP version of the financial news I can watch Fox