Watertown, South Dakota

Annoying! Almost every break we get to hear loud alarms.

I prefer your programs over Bloomberg but this commercial is making me angry. I’m willing to come back when the commercial is gone..omg it’s playing again!

Comments

Yay looks like this is over with! Lets see what the next terrible commercial is.

Ketra

I can't watch CNBC any more until they remove that annoying commercial. The sound makes me cringe!

Yes!!! I absolutely hate this commercial.

It makes my blood boil. Please remove it or mute the sound.

This is commercial waterboarding

Haha, it's so awesome that this is here. This is the most useless and annoying commercial I've ever seen.

It's so irrelevant and annoying and it makes no sense why it's constantly playing on cnbc. It's almost like they don't want people to watch their app.

I hate the sound of this commercial! Have listened to it way too many times.

Switching to Bloomberg until it is removed. Get with it ad department at CNBC!

These commercials are poorly made and demonic! It to the point I become nauseous when I even hear the word zip line.

They are an effective way to make you absolutely hate zip lines. Why they are constantly being shown on CNBC is unknown?

Stoooopid

I couldn't agree more. It must run 200 times/day.

It's not relevant and it provides no useful information.

I am not going to go to the other side of the world to just to go on a zip line. Especially this one!

It's insane to me that this spot has to run during EVERY SINGLE commercial break. It even breaks into other commercials, seriously.

It's *** poor production value along with annoying "music" makes me want to destroy my TV. CNBC can go screw.

Agree!!

literally the worst commercial of all time i will never watch cnbc again and i refuse to ever go ziplining

Hopefully Tarzan Zipline goes bankrupt soon! #bringbackgettingtoknowyou

Agreed. I have banned this news source from my household due to the repetition and annoyance of this commercial.

It's impossible to be productive when tarzan zipline appears on every break. Bloomberg now has my attention until this issue is rectified.

Lawson
@Anonymous

Yes, this is about to make me throw the TV across the room..

Enough of this terrible commercial!

I agree. I haven’t been able to watch your channel in weeks because of this commercial.

The URL for Tarzan xtreme's website doesn't even work

So right

I too am moving to Bloomberg this alarm is so disruptive to work!

CNBC Reviews