900 Sylvan Ave, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632, USA

I am a private stock market investor. I am a retired professional woman.

I have watched cnbc on almost a daily basis for over 10 years. I have never commented before. I am very put off by the number of times Kelly Evans pops up on another CNBC anchor's time slot, takes over in such an annoying manner of interrupting the other anchors and all guests. As others have noted the constant laughing is also disingenuous and completely out of tone with what should be CNBC's brand.

I am watching considerably more Bloomberg news now. Please, Please at least just limit her to 1 timeslot so I can know when not to watch.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cnbc Reporter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I totally agree. Kelly Evans makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

How in the world does she remain on the air.

While you are at it, please take Joe Kernen off the air as well. What an obnoxious, inarticulate ***

I believe Kelly Evans is confrontational and disrespectful during interviews. She is young, yet presents herself as a know-it-all. I have CNBC on approximately 10 hours per day, but mute the TV during Evans time slot.

#1720800

she is the worst! the constant clucking is enough to change the channel.

The Exchange's Rapid Fire is beyond unwatchable!

The next maternity leave can't come soon enough. Please, cut her loose!

She is horrible an unprofessional anchor she should be replaced, and the laugh come on.

Kelly Evans is just hands down unprofessional she needs to be replaced

#1662079

I concur it was SO great when she was gone! And what’s up with all the personal non sense, no one cares about your house or jacket that looks like a Canadian goose? She reminds me of my 13 year old daughter but there’s no excuse for an adult to be so child like!

I agree! It was nice when she was off for a while...now every time she comes on, I have to switch the channel...

Totally agree. She is extremely annoying. Cannot hold a candle to Melissa Lee or Tyler Mathisen on Fed Day today.